We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using our services, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Personal data will be processed according to the six data protection principles:
- Processed lawfully, fairly and transparently.
- Collected only for specific legitimate purposes.
- Adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary.
- Must be accurate and kept up to date.
- Stored only as long as it is necessary.
- Ensure appropriate security, integrity and confidentiality.
We may change this policy from time to time and we suggest that you regularly check this page to ensure that you continue to be comfortable with the measures that we are taking to protect your privacy. This policy is effective from 11th May 2018.
By visiting www.therapyinhebrew.co.uk (our site) you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.